16 March 2014

Your Lies & Truth is Pain


He toys me with my emotions
For what I did yesterday
Yet it has become another day
And our love was abound
 
Now we’re just good friends

Now my heart is gone,
Dead in a fit of shivers.
 
A broken heart is the cold
Shattering feeling you receive when you hear his name

I finally realize that he’s everything I need
And the same time I realize
He’s the one thing you can never have
 
It is like a broken mirror
It is better to leave it broken
Then to hurt yourself trying to fix it
 
Clossed off from love
I didn't need the pain
 
Once or twice was enough
 
And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you're frozen....
 

2 comments:

  1. bagus c ^^
    ini puisi buatan cc ya?

    ReplyDelete

Terima Kasih Telah Berkunjung ke Blog Saya ^^,

Dilarang meninggalkan Link Atif atau Hidup ya.