12 July 2013

Online Shop LINE Themes For Android & iOS



Hi all... ^o^


I am currently publishing posts about LINE themes and see high response from all of you guys.



* Just Add My ID if you want to custom LINE Theme-Serious Buyer only*
IG : Sanzyu

I will post testimonials/comments from readers who are highly satisfied.












































































  




















So I decided to start an online custom LINE theme shop.

*Android Prefer Than iOS*


For further information or requests you can contact me on email


FORM
Username :
Phone       : (Android or iOS)
Request    : (Example : Hello Kitty)
Reference : Choose one from this Preference Theme LINE 
                     or send me other link
Color        : Choose from above or give Code Color
Price         : Tell Me your bid
Deadline   : Tell me if you want get it fast (All Started August) 
*E-mail Me if You really want to Buy, send to Chocresentia@yahoo.com*



You can request any LINE theme you want, prices are negotiable.
Tips Are Loved <3

Following are sample of LINE themes that are highly requested for your reference, Click Link Below :

IG : Sanzyu


Here are some people who have ordered from me :


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih Telah Berkunjung ke Blog Saya ^^,

Dilarang meninggalkan Link Atif atau Hidup ya.