13 April 2013

To Someone ( L O V E )


I miss you

I like you

I am very disappointed



Old lover Said Than strangers

Said Also

More hurt me




You Done

Said Performance

I No Forget

Also Remember it



That

How about you

Forget you



You Asked me

Will break off



You Called me baby

You Said love me



You



I tell people is you


I Call you baby

I Called you take my hand

I Really hard to like you



You

I "temporarily" not together

I Say Good



At that moment

Heart Pain.



You

And in the end like me?

And llike me one second?



I can get the answer?



I Really Do not understand

Do not understand your behavior

Give me the answer Please



Heart Do not play guessing games


I Tired. .





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih Telah Berkunjung ke Blog Saya ^^,

Dilarang meninggalkan Link Atif atau Hidup ya.